WHAT'S THIS?

Having been immersed in memoir writing for many months, I decided to write a small poem every day for a year to keep my poetic hand in. I've posted them to Instagram and facebook as written – where, to my amazement, people love them – but on this blog they are sometimes subject to later rewriting.
Comments are moderated. If they take time to appear, don't panic. Please add your name if Google forces you to comment as Anonymous.

Monday 20 November 2023

Today's oracle ...

 

Today’s oracle advises 

a need to overcome

feelings of scarcity and loss.

I must have succeeded! 

I found a water bottle

missing for weeks, and 

my car keys ditto. (I do 

have spares, but I’m glad

and relieved they are now

spares again.) Then, 

in the shops I found 

all the items I needed 

at good low prices. 

I ate well, including a piece 

of birthday-present marzipan.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please don't panic if they don't appear here immediately. (I live DownUnder, so if you're UpOver, time difference may cause delay.)