WHAT'S THIS?

Having been immersed in memoir writing for many months, I decided to write a small poem every day for a year to keep my poetic hand in. I've posted them to Instagram and facebook as written – where, to my amazement, people love them – but on this blog they are sometimes subject to later rewriting.
Comments are moderated. If they take time to appear, don't panic. Please add your name if Google forces you to comment as Anonymous.

Saturday 19 August 2023

The night cold ...


The night cold eats my bones

and starts long shivers 

crawling over my skin.

2 comments:

  1. A perfect description of a painfully cold night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (I am wondering, though if you found your way here in mistake for the piece I shared with P&SU this week, which is one from August 15th.)

      Delete

Comments are moderated. Please don't panic if they don't appear here immediately. (I live DownUnder, so if you're UpOver, time difference may cause delay.)