WHAT'S THIS?

Having been immersed in memoir writing for many months, I decided to write a small poem every day for a year to keep my poetic hand in. I've posted them to Instagram and facebook as written – where, to my amazement, people love them – but on this blog they are sometimes subject to later rewriting.
Comments are moderated. If they take time to appear, don't panic. Please add your name if Google forces you to comment as Anonymous.

Tuesday 18 July 2023

I like your grin ...


I like your grin

scarcely-known facebook friend –

Happy Birthday!



An actual greeting to someone I know on fb only through being in the same haiku groups, and now following on Instagram too. I decided it makes a point beyond the personal greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please don't panic if they don't appear here immediately. (I live DownUnder, so if you're UpOver, time difference may cause delay.)