WHAT'S THIS?

Having been immersed in memoir writing for many months, I decided to write a small poem every day for a year to keep my poetic hand in. I've posted them to Instagram and facebook as written – where, to my amazement, people love them – but on this blog they are sometimes subject to later rewriting.
Comments are moderated. If they take time to appear, don't panic. Please add your name if Google forces you to comment as Anonymous.

Thursday 8 June 2023

I choose the cover art ...


I choose the cover art for my next chapbook,

‘Letters to a Dead Man’ – the image faint,

shadowy, suggesting evanescence. Ah, but 

are not all our lives evanescent really? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please don't panic if they don't appear here immediately. (I live DownUnder, so if you're UpOver, time difference may cause delay.)