WHAT'S THIS?

Having been immersed in memoir writing for many months, I decided to write a small poem every day for a year to keep my poetic hand in. I've posted them to Instagram and facebook as written – where, to my amazement, people love them – but on this blog they are sometimes subject to later rewriting.
Comments are moderated. If they take time to appear, don't panic. Please add your name if Google forces you to comment as Anonymous.

Wednesday 8 March 2023

'Annie Hall' appears ...


‘Annie Hall’ appears on TV.

Another movie that I think 

I could watch over and over.

The classroom scene — so

startling and brilliant back then.

(My firstborn was already 10. 

But watching that movie, I still felt 

young and groovy.) Falling in love

with Diane Keaton all over again,

as the whole Western world did in ‘77.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please don't panic if they don't appear here immediately. (I live DownUnder, so if you're UpOver, time difference may cause delay.)